Aromi Diversi Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and Beach Bar - Ban Makham – Bartender
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the Kingdom of Thailand
The bartender work directly with customers by mixing and serving drink orders.
Her responsibilities include verifying age requirements, knowing alcohol pairing and tastes, knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks, processing payments, managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies;
He is subordinate and report to:
- Restaurant Director.
- Bartenders should demonstrate genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services in the bar area;
- demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services in the bar area, including
mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant;
- helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit
keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service;
- adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- ability to clean and maintain a work environment.
- At least a minimum of experience in the hospitality industry within the back-of-house restaurant areas;
- professional appearance and curate self-grooming;
- good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- team-work and time management skills;
- standard knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures;
- knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
- ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays;
- willingness to comply with all food safety procedures;
- don’t be addicted to the mobile phone.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
- Standing, F
- Sitting, R
- Play with the mobile, N
- Lifting up to 30 lbs, R
- Carrying, F
- Walking, F