Aromi Diversi Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and Beach Bar - Ban Makham -
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the Kingdom of Thailand
The Prep Cook will support the Chef, Pizza Chef and Lead Line Cooks, in all kitchen preparations.
He is subordinate and reports to:
- Restaurant Director.
- Prepares meal ingredients including seasoning of different meats, as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits;
- prepares salads and sauces as directed by the Lead Line Cook;
- receives deliveries and verifies items’ quantity and quality;
- takes inventory of restaurant supplies and notifies the supervisor of low or depleted supplies;
- plates and presents meal items as instructed by the Lead Line Cook;
- takes care of the conservation of the kitchen product in compliance with food safety standards and regulations;
- ability to clean and maintain work environment.
- At least a minimum of experience in the hospitality industry within the Kitchen area;
- knowledge of the English language;
- professional appearance and curate self-grooming;
- good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- team-working skills;
- standard knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures;
- knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
- using kitchen machinery & food preservation techniques;
- ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
- Standing, F
- Sitting, R
- Play with the mobile, N
- Lifting up to 30 lbs, O
- Carrying, F
- Walking, F