Aromi Diversi Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and Beach Bar - Ban Makham -
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the Kingdom of Thailand
- The Server for Aromi Diversi works booth in the dining areas and bar;
- must ensure guests have an excellent dining experience by providing stellar customer service;
- they greet guests, take meal orders and ensure smooth communication between the dining area and kitchen.
He is subordinate and reports to:
- Restaurant Director.
- Welcoming and seating guests;
taking guest orders and communicating them effectively to the kitchen;
- offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks;
- ensure excellent service delivery and mise en place preparation;
- ability to clean and maintain a work environment.
- At least a minimum of experience in the hospitality industry within the Dining and Bar areas;
- knowledge of the English language;
professional appearance and curate self-grooming;
- good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- team-working skills;
- standard knowledge of the main bar operating procedures;
- knowledge of current basic regulations and of the main safety standards;
- using of bar machinery;
- ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends and holidays.
(Rarely (R) 0-15%, Often (O) 16-45%, Frequently (F) 46-100%)
- Standing, F
- Sitting, R
- Play with the mobile, N
- Lifting up to 30 lbs, O
- Carrying, F
- Walking, F